What about clay? This was my topic for last weeks Facebook Live session in my closed BeeBomber Community group. I discussed my three favorite clays for skin care and how to use them.
- Rhassoul Clay
- Bentonite Clay
- Kaolin Clay
I had such positive feedback, I decided to share the video on my blog!
Get to know BeeBomber Organic Skin Care’s completely natural Bee Clean Probiotic Deodorant! Probiotics you say? Yes that’s right, we use shelf stable probiotics to replace your normal skin flora that is washed away when you soap up in the shower. These good bacteria work by gobbling up the bad bacteria that cause odors. That’s certainly not the only secret to how our Bee Clean Deodorant keeps you smelling fresh but what you need to know is that it really works and you can pronounce every ingredient.
Some tips for using our deodorant
- Apply to clean arm pits.
- A little goes a long way! No need to go crazy by caking it on.
- Apply about one swipe or enough to evenly cover the area and rub arms back and forth to rub in.
- Our deodorant is moisturizing and will leave your arm pits soft and silky.
- All our scents are unisex.
- Don’t share your deodorant.
- We use a natural starch to help keep you dry. We do not use an antiperspirant because your body was made to detox through sweat. Most people find this starch is enough to keep them dry all day long, even in stressful situations.
- Our stick usually lasts 2-3 times longer than a store bought brand.
Lastly, try it and you will love it!!!